Սփյուռքում ապրող յուրաքանչյուր հայ իրեն պետք է համարի Հայաստանի մշակութային դեսպանը։
Ցեղասպանության ճանաչման գործընթացը ոչ թե մեկ օրյա Ապրիլի 24-ի միջոցառում պիտի լինի, այլ ամենօրյա աշխատանք սփյուռքում՝ տեղեկության տարածման, տարբեր միջոցառումների ու ծրագրերի իրականացման միջոցով։
Exercising possibilities. Aim is moving towards an environment where being healthy and exercising is normal while drinking/smoking/drugs are frowned upon. It is contrary to that now.
1. Build small outdoor sports grounds in every community. A minimum set like horizontal bars, parallel bars, and stepping platforms will work.
2. Those can be built for cheap from old materials. If people make the playgrounds by themselves, the value of the program will be higher
3. It can be started by videos in YouTube/Social networks showing how to build a playground, and popularizing calisthenics.
Vardan V., Armenia
It may be right for other nations not to think so much about national problems and live their own lives, but this does not work for us, because we are still under the threat of genocide.
I think that the Diaspora should play an active role in the internal life of Armenia, but our statesmen are not friendly and make even starting a business here a big headache.
Preservation of statehood is an important guarantee of our security. Responsibility should not be forgotten, compensation should be achieved, and the role of the state is important here. A strategy in this regard should be developed at the state level.
An Armenian is a person with a value system. When he actively participates in certain processes to achieve his goals, then he is already a political person, a committed person. An Armenian is a person who should be able to benefit those around him, regardless of whether there are Armenians around him or not.
We must continue to educate. Education will provide us with distinct abilities so that we can respond correctly and quickly to the changing situation and advance our interests.
I'd ask that waste management be considered as part of the overall plan.
Trash and litter fit on the top-ten list of initial impressions about Armenia, important to consider when we want people to return here.
Our beautiful marzes are lined with discarded bottles and bags. Trash dumped into gulleys leads to toxins carried by small streams into rivers and ultimately to farms. Batteries and fluorescent bulbs leaching metals into our water can cause neurologic problems that will certainly be a challenge to diagnose.
Currently there is paper, glass and plastic recycling available. We should push for battery, fluorescent and e-waste recycling.
Jerry M., USA
It is necessary to clearly understand what the recognition of the Armenian Genocide gives us, Armenians.
1. There is more or less complete data and statistics on the Armenian energy field from 2015-2016. This is one of the issues we should concentrate on – the availability of complete and transparent information.
2. In comparison to other countries in the region and those with compatible conditions with Armenia, according to indexes of energy security, energy consumption, and environmental stability, Armenia is left behind.
3.Data shows that during the past 10 years Armenia has managed to increase energy generation by 30%, in the meantime the energy loss was decreased as well. There still is much potential for decreasing energy loss.
4. There are problems with reliability of energy supply
5. Energy strategy 2040 drawn by the government includes 70 projects in 11 directions. The conclusion we drive from what we have analyzed is that the country needs to put its efforts into:
Developing industry with high added value;
Boosting energy security and independence;
Increasing operational efficiency and reliability;
Enhancing the stability of tariffs;
Improving transparency, reliability, and availability of data and statistics;
Setting long term ambitions yet realistic targets;
Making the most of the current global energy context to the country’s advantages.
6. Most importantly, the key here is to gather a maximum number of field specialists, have brainstorming sessions and proceed from there
7. Armenia has a big potential in solar energy
8. Hydroenergy resourses are used with their maximum capacity, wind power can be used only in some regions , there is a problem with the wind density
Gaik O., Armenia
It should be organized so that people who have achieved success abroad in the field of business, science, or culture can return and do their work in Armenia.