During the webinar speakers will discuss how to position Armenia for challenges and opportunities of the next decades, including reflections on the macroeconomic, regional, cultural realities, absorption capacities and adaptability. To be able to translate the vision into practical and actionable steps they will break down the concept into few building blocks and have a more granulation discussion on each:
- Lessons learnt from other experiences – Israel (start up nation) and more;
- Armenia and the region, post-Soviet world, Middle east, Iran, Europe;
- Education and R&D;
- Reversing migration and brain drain, return to Armenia;
- Macroeconomic outlook. Business networks, foreign investment to Armenia and opening new markets for Armenia;
- Network of professional around the world at service to nation.
Discussion language: English.
Discussion date and time: July 28, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. Yerevan time (GMT+4) 6:00 p.m. Moscow time (GMT+3), 4:00 p.m. London time (GMT+1), 11:00 a.m. New York time (EDT).
The participation is free. You can join the online webinar by Zoom link or by live streaming on Facebook.
Please send your questions prior to the discussion to email@example.com or ask them online during the webinar.